The holidays are truly our favorite time of the year and it’s fast approaching! If you have been thinking of going on holiday shopping as early as now, travel blogger Christine Tran Ferguson shares her ultimate holiday gift guide for ladies who love to go on an adventure. She attended the Lilly Pulitzer Holiday Press Preview a few weeks ago to get a sneak peek of some holiday favorites for everyone especially for someone who’s a traveler like her.
Get ready to pack all of these perfect items for your favorite traveler.
1. A classic cashmere wrap is a perfect gift for anyone, especially a traveler. It’s not only a stylish addition to any outfit but can be used as blankets on cold flights and can be rolled as neck pillows for long rides. It comes in 6 colors.
2. Lilly Pulitzer has plenty of cute tops and Christine’s favorite this holiday season is the metallic print on the silk tank paired with the buttercup shorts. It can be dressed up or down and paired with other pieces such as sweaters or pants.
3. Another great holiday gift is a cute cozy Calloway sweater when traveling to cold destinations or just trying to ride out a chilly cabin air. This sweater also has ruffled cuffs, which makes it super chic.
4. Christine loves the metallic gold sweater dress. This dress is perfect for brunch, daily activities to evening holiday parties! Pair it with cute heels, jewelry and you’re ready for the perfect holiday party!
5. All travelers know that a great shoe for travel is the key to a better trip. A good pair that’s comfortable for walking and easily squeezes into your luggage. Christine is obsessed with the Hallie gold sneakers this season. It’s comfortable, cute and your traveler will look stylish on vacation and to the airport.
6. Girls need a classic black sandal and the Amber Lynn Embellished Sandal is the perfect gift. When Christine is traveling she prefers to only pack one pair of heels and these go great with everything!
7. All girls love jewelry! From earrings, bracelets, and necklaces, Lilly Pulitzer has plenty of beautiful pieces to compliment every outfit. You will surely love the gold details and sparkly pieces. Jewelry is such a thoughtful gift for special occasions!
8. Christine recommends using packing cubes to save tons of spaces and keep things organized. This set comes in three sizes, perfect for packing larger pieces of clothing, swimsuits, and accessories that you can fit into a carry-on bag, backpack or suitcase.
9. Love going to tropical destinations during the winter months? You better make sure you pack that Isle Lattice One-Piece swimsuit! Christine loves wearing one-piece swimsuits that have tons of stunning prints and styles.
10. You wouldn’t want to get thirsty while on the road, right? Christine says that a traveler always needs to carry a water bottle everywhere they go. It saves money and is better for the environment. Always make sure to pack a water bottle with you to stay hydrated throughout your travel.
11. Pajamas are always a great gift for the holidays. Christine loves the soft ruffle pajamas in the Zanzibar blue ruff night print. It’s super soft, cozy and easy to slip into them after a long day on the road.
Christine hopes that you’ll love these Holiday Gift Ideas as a perfect gift for your favorite traveler as much as she does. Happy holiday shopping!